Friday 23 October 2015

Thermomix TM5 Hokkien Mee 福建面

#HokkienMee #福建面 #FriedNoodles, one of my favourite dish. Young days, this is our every night #MustHave #supper. The #PorkLards #猪油渣 makes a lot of difference. Today, with customer's #NonHalal #Thermomix #TMBowl, #cooked this for #lunch. Had 2 bowls and I want more..



Thermomix can cook many dishes and this is definitely one Super Kitchen Machine that we cannot stop using. Unlike many kitchen appliances where it becomes white elephant after some time because possibly we get bored with that particular task that it can do, say a muffin maker, or an ice cream maker, or a breadmaker.. Thermomix is multi-function, everything in one ;)

Instead of stop using, I just using more and more and it's always a new toy, never be bored with. Do share your creation, your cooking too. Myself, I prefer savory dishes than baking. Baking will always needing lots of sugar, on and off, will still make some sweets, but very very seldom. Many people asked what dishes I am good at, or what signature dishes, I would always says... Malaysian homecooked dishes.... It may sound too simple too easy, but seriously not many can cook a meal, especially people like me.. turning old maid and still not married, no boyfriend, and mum still cooks. I just can't cook! Lol.... & now, I think I can.. Yes, I am sure I can! Hehehehe...

Call me if you love playing cooking like me... +60147327127


Call or WhatsApp me, Eddilyn at 0147327127 for a Thermomix TM5 demo now or email at klprivatechef@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment