Thursday 11 August 2016

Thermomix Cooking live at www.onfm.me

On 2nd and 9th of August 2016, I was delighted to be invited by ONFM to be cooking live on their Tuesday program 4点到6点 《生活便利Dimz》by VJ Angelyn李飔妏 and VJ Monsterz李永升, with topic
如何吃着好康,变得健康? / how to eat healthier and therefore I am there sharing a few healthy recipes.

It was my first time sharing in complete Cantonese program where normally I would conduct my cooking session in English. Thanks to the 2 happy, lovely and fully energised VJs, I got into their wavelength too. Too bad I didn't record the whole clip thinking the show will be posted up as a whole. The first day was quite a whole program but the second was only 7 minutes.. Sigh.. Nevertheless, thanking Han the producer and also Jason from marketing for this exposure. You guys are sure fun to be with.

Here, check out the recorded live on 2nd August, with menu of the day of
1. Lemon & Lime Virgin Mojito
2. Creamy Avocado Spaghetti
3. Healthy Pumpkin Soup

And on the second day, recorded live on 9th August, with menu of the day of
1. Dragon Fruit Banana Yoghurt
2. Nasi Lemak Sambal & Healthy Rice without coconut milk (drizzled with Extra Virgin Coconut Oil EVCO instead)
3. Vegan Fruits Rojak (without shrimp paste / petis udang)

No comments:

Post a Comment