Sunday 15 January 2012






Black Sauce Noodle /  干捞 面 / 黑酱面



Feb 8th, supposingly cooked for my cancer friend but got mixed up with the many dishes made for Hen's night, so we got an extra dish that night.


I first fragrant the minced garlic and stir fry the chopped (of course chopped by TM, I'm a very lazy person :P ) mushroom, add in black snow fungus then added soy sauce, dark soy sauce and sesame oil. Then boil noodle, drained out, pour the sauce over and mixed. Simplest dish.


Then the other time I made WonTon noodle for my friend, AP. Should not have boiled the wonton in the bitter gourd's soup. I am ok with it but pity my friend who's taste bud already not doing well and I tricked her with bitter taste. Hmm.. Well, that's what happened when rushing for unplanned cooking. The third one.. I did the wonton wrapper with TM knead function, will have to try this recipe again soon, as we didn't have any corn starch or tapioca starch at home, making it a bit too hard in texture, not smooh..


No comments:

Post a Comment