Monday 27 May 2013

Best gift for father's day

If you are lucky... you'll even find your lifetime partner in True Mix.. not talking about getting the girl or the boy.. I'm talking about Thermomix.. ψ(^v^)ψ

Here, we have the young couples enjoying their champagne, carrot cake & ice creams.. (we are teaching the young ones wrongly! Don't head straight to sweets till you've been through the bitterness...)

Anyway, this give me an idea.. candlelight dinner for my parents.. best idea for upcoming father's day on 16th June.. I guess booked them into other venue will be a better idea than to have my siblings or nephews and nieces interruptions.. not any candlelight dinner.. this one featuring Eddi the chef with her favourite ☆helper---> Thermomix

Get yours today and you too can give your dad the most meaningful gift of all.. A romantic meal or a cake the very least, made by yourself for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment