Wednesday 8 May 2013

Thermomix price in Malaysia

Call Eddilyn  at +60 14 7327 127 or email at eddilyn@gmail.com, or my FB page

For better health, don't wait up.. call me now and get your unit now. If you are lucky, you will also get to enjoy the 50% discount deal!

Many will think that they should not get a Thermomix because they have already stuck with many appliances but tell me, how often you use all of them?

Because of troublesome to take them off hidden in cabinets, wash and dried before storing,  people just don't use much! Ended up buying food and forego the most important concern of home cooking... instead of healthy eating, in control of what you added into your cooking,  you are eating out more and added unnecessary additives,  preservatives,  MSG, artificial flavourings,  nasty cooking oil, TransFat, all sorts of processed foods and you might be lucky,  you'll get beef burger patties with horse meat!

Or eating beef pie with no trace of meat at all!
Check here

And the most recent news of rats meat in disguised of mutton sold in China (let's pray hard they didn't export out)
That particular company, an US fast food firm who also runs 5300 KFC in China as well as Pizza Hut. They even labelled the mutton as New Zealand mutton. Yikes!
Click to CNBC for more details

Other than all those unnecessary risk of eating out, changing diet to increase more on vegetables serving is very important for the overall totality health for all of your families.

Don't ever think that you are only pampering yourself by getting a Thermomix,  tell your loved ones that it was because you love them too much that is why you needed your Thermomix even more♡
For me, I have 2 units at home.. one for home use and another unit purely for demonstration. Very handy especially when you are throwing out a party 
\(^o^)/

Do I still have my other appliances?  Yes, some! Do I still use them?  Some.. Shall I give those unused items away? Definitely! When I used to have only 1 TM at home and I was rushing out for demo, I still use my Thermomix to cook rice instead of using my normal rice cooker, reason being, rice cooked with Thermomix is healthier!  It drains out most of the starch and it's even good for diabetic people.

I thought the top 3 health news in 2012 was about rice having antibiotics.  I had a quick search and found that it was ARSENIC!
Read on at abcnews

It's disgusting to read that many wanted big profits and did all sorts to get the cost down and to keep the so called 'food' last longer! Simply sickening.

My principal is to eat food as a whole food. If I want apple juice, I will use a whole real apple to juice. Never buy 'food' that doesn't look like it was supposed to be as a whole food.

Packaged apple juice (not sure about other juices) has arsenic and hell lots of chemicals too. Even baby food in jar from store bought has arsenic!  Many more! Do google around why cereals are bad, why fried foods are bad, especially starchy food like potatoes,  hence chips,  fries is to eat with care.

Check Acrylamide in WHO site

Easy Cooking,  Healthy Eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment